Detailní popis produktu
New and improved Udengo floppy cutters give You more functionality than ever before!
Cutters are used to control natural or artificial light. They protect the camera lens from flares, control spill light from other sources, or simply cut sunlight from hitting a monitor on an outdoors set. The idea is to keep light from reaching a certain area.
- Size: 60cm x 180cm (24" x 70")
- Material: Stainless steel frame
- Fabric: Cotton 380g m² with satin weave
- 10mm pin compatible with standard c-stand grip head
- Safety: Non-Flammable Fabric PN-EN ISO 14116:2015-12 (Flame protection)
- Weight with floppy: 2200g
- FLOPPY INCLUDED - Velcro mount
The floppy part is an additional layer of fabric held in place with a velcro strap. What makes our floppy cutters special, is that the floppy is not sewed at any edge, and therefore they may be used as either top, bottom or a side hinge type cutters, depending on a situation.
- Remove flares, control light spill, make negative fill
- Use floppy to expand area and flag shape
- Connect flags with velcro
- New stainless steel frame - reduced weight
- Velcro at each edge of the floppy, expanding the cutter's functionality
- Floppy can be fully detached, creating separate, lighter cutter
- Exceptional sewing quality unreachable by other manufacturers
Lighter, carefully chosen materials and precise manufacturing is why or product is the way to go, if You are after quality and versatility.
Udengo floppy cutters - we got You covered!